Contact me at Gonzaloalvarez.email@example.com for availability, pricing, or to request other sorts of appearances.
FOR GRADE SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY, AND EVENTS
- Artist, Author, Aztec Mythology and Game Design Presentations / Panels / School Visits
- Comic, Drawing, Illustration, and Character Design Workshops
FOR TEACHERS AND FACULTY
- Training Faculty with Mesoamerican Mythology and Aztec/Nahua History 101 – To help faculty prepare material, resources, and fundamentals to teach Mythologies beyond Euro-centric mythologies.
- OCTOBER 14th, 2019. Lamar University Art Department. Beaumont, TX
- 2:20pm-3:30pm – Demo for Illustration class
- 3:50pm-5:00pm – Broader lecture in Dishman about work and influences
- 5:30pm-6:40pm – Broad lecture art history class
- OCTOBER 9th, 2019. Lone Star Harris. Houston, TX – Workshop teaching faculty Mesoamerican Mythology and resources available to make it part of their curriculum.
- SEPTEMBER 26th 2019. Hebert Public Library. Port Neches, TX
- MARCH 14th, 2019. Fresno State University. Fresno, CA- School visit talking about artist career as first-generation Latinx to inspire others.
- FEBRUARY 5th, 2019. UCLA. Los Angeles, CA– Skype call about game design and immigration topics with Borders.