Below is all the artwork I created for an Indie Game I worked on during my fall semester of drawing class. I developed promotional art, screenshot mockups, character sprites, animations, and a working prototype on paper and digitally within the semester. The game is currently being developed by my indie game studio, Macua Studios.
Paleo hunter is a handdrawn 4-on-4 capture the
flag meat game, where two prehistoric tribes compete to hunt, kill, and return a giant boss creature back to their cave.
Hunt alone, with, or against your friends, equipping your tribes with unique weapons to develop strategies against the various creatures and opponents.
Travel through hot deserts, lush jungles, and other biomes full of pests and environmental dangers. Discover and pray to ancient deities to unlock powerful attacks you can summon during battle and sway the tide of the game!
Defeat unique prehistoric creatures big and small, unlock new areas, and discover what mysterious creatures and inhabitants lie at the end of the world.
- Quirky Handdrawn cave art
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes for up to 4 local players
- Develop hunting strategies using asymmetrical Characters and abilities
- Unique Creatures with various fighting styles
- Pick Up and Play Hunts 5-15min
- Beat em’ up , Brawler, CTF
- 1-4 players local single player/multiplayer
- The game is currently in development for Windows/Mac Beta Release Summer 2018